Latest news and information regarding our approach to the Coronavirus.
At present all events are going ahead as planned. However if this were to change, we will inform all attendees in advance by social media and email. Should an event be postponed, we will be able to issue you a replacement ticket for a later date or issue a full refund.
There has been no guidance from the government regarding cancellation of public gatherings, or any restrictions on capacity. Typically, a Signing Spectacular in Chiswick holds no more than 60 people and therefore poses little threat at present.
We are yet to know what effect the Coronavirus will have upon forthcoming events. We are monitoring daily and we will let our customers know of any schedule or event changes.
Below is our official guidance regarding the Coronavirus:
Our approach to the Coronavirus
With the issues of health and safety rightly at the front of everyone’s mind, I wanted to assure you that the wellbeing of our attendees, guests and employees is Fantom Films Ltd’s number one priority, and to let you know the approach we are taking around the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
At its core is an adherence to Public Health England (PHE) guidelines – issued by the UK government and regularly updated – which put simply, means:
• Carefully monitoring the Government risk level assessment – currently moderate, which means we continue to operate normally.
• Continuous re-enforcement of PHE precautions to our guests and employees to help prevent sharing of the virus, such as regular handwashing with soap or hand-sanitiser.
• Requiring guests and employees who believe they may have been exposed to or develop symptoms consistent with COVID-19 to report to us and call the NHS 111 helpline. Doing everything we can to ensure that employees fully follow NHS 111 advice, including self-isolation, if necessary.
As well as following PHE advice, Fantom Films Ltd has put its own measures in place, including making hand-sanitiser available to guests and employees.
Fantom Films Ltd will continue to monitor Public Health England advice closely and stands ready to make necessary changes to help protect you and employees.
NHS suggests you should:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean