New Pandemic Guidance for Forthcoming Events
As of 19th July, all government pandemic guidelines have ended. However, we feel that a number of minor precautions need to be implemented for the safety of our customers, crew and celebrity guests.
These measures will continue for all Signing Spectacular events until further notice.
- We are returning to the pre-pandemic format of 12 guests over two separate sittings: with a diverse range of guests including actors from the old and new series, together with behind-the-scenes talent.
- Attendance will be capped at 70 attendees. All tickets must be purchased upfront, and no admittance is allowed without. There will be no timed entry, but if queues become too long or the hall crowded, we may pause entry. Fantom will keep a temporary record of those guests, crew and attendees for 21 days and will assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed.
- There will be no one-way system, and you will be allowed to visit the guests in any order you wish. However, the crew will be available to direct attendees, as necessary.
- Once attendees have received their autographs, we ask that they wait for the second session in the courtyard area. There is to be no socialising in indoor spaces.
- We are still using the socially distanced TARDIS for our photo studio sessions. However, your photos will be available to collect on the day.
- Refreshments will also be available.
FACE MASKS & OTHER PRECAUSIONS
- We ask all the attendees and crew to continue wearing a face mask whilst indoors, unless medically exempt. There will be hand sanitizer available at various points throughout the building.
- If an attendee, crew member or guest feels unwell 24 hours prior to the event they must inform us and will be asked not to attend.
- Guests will be using pre-sanitised and quarantined pens and sharpies for signing, that shall exclusively be used by the guest. Guests will not be able to use pens supplied by attendees.
- Photography or selfies are not allowed. No physical contact (such as hugging or shaking hands) is allowed.