Available to be purchased unsigned (either sent by post or for collection) or signed by our Season 18 guests attending our March Signing Spectacular including Sarah Sutton, John Leeson, Bernard Padden, June Page, Crawford Logan, Dean Allen, Adrian Gibbs, David Weston, Robert Vowles, John Black & Andrew McCulloch. There is also the option of a BR artwork card signed by Lalla Ward.
Re-discover seven classic adventures from Tom Baker’s final year as the much-loved Fourth Doctor. In these twenty nine episodes, the Doctor and his companions encounter the Foamasi, Meglos, the Marshmen, vampires and Tharils, building to a final deadly showdown between the Doctor and his arch nemesis the Master.
Each episode has been brilliantly restored for Blu-ray and comes with in-depth special features, both old and new.
Build your own archive of classic Doctor Who seasons with this eight-disc special ‘limited edition packaging’ box set.
Hours of extensive special features previously released on DVD
Brand New Bonus Features
• A new Making-Of documentary and updated special effects for Logopolis
• Revealing new 2019 commentaries moderated by Matthew Sweet (Tom Baker on The Leisure Hive, Lalla Ward & Rachel Davies on State Of Decay), surround sound mix for Warriors’ Gate
• Rare behind-the-scenes footage from The Leisure Hive, Full Circle and Logopolis
• Eight more editions of Behind The Sofa
• Brand new documentaries The Writers Room and Weekend With Waterhouse
• A new interview with K9 & Company’s Ian Sears
• Another dip into the Panopticon convention archives with Tom Baker
• HD photo galleries plus scripts, production files and rare documentation provided as PDFs