LIKE NEW – PLEASE NOTE THIS BOXED SET DOES NOT COME WITH THE INTERIOR BOOKLET
Re-discover seven classic adventures from Tom Baker’s final year as the much-loved Fourth Doctor. In these twenty nine episodes, the Doctor and his companions encounter the Foamasi, Meglos, the Marshmen, vampires and Tharils, building to a final deadly showdown between the Doctor and his arch nemesis the Master.
Each episode has been brilliantly restored for Blu-ray and comes with in-depth special features, both old and new.
Build your own archive of classic Doctor Who seasons with this eight-disc special ‘limited edition packaging’ box set.
Hours of extensive special features previously released on DVD
Brand New Bonus Features
• A new Making-Of documentary and updated special effects for Logopolis
• Revealing new 2019 commentaries moderated by Matthew Sweet (Tom Baker on The Leisure Hive, Lalla Ward & Rachel Davies on State Of Decay), surround sound mix for Warriors’ Gate
• Rare behind-the-scenes footage from The Leisure Hive, Full Circle and Logopolis
• Eight more editions of Behind The Sofa
• Brand new documentaries The Writers Room and Weekend With Waterhouse
• A new interview with K9 & Company’s Ian Sears
• Another dip into the Panopticon convention archives with Tom Baker
• HD photo galleries plus scripts, production files and rare documentation provided as PDFs